- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
Kentucky will enter the 2015 NCAA Tournament as the odds on favorite to cut down the nets in Indianapolis as the Wildcats went through the regular season unbeaten and ranked No. 1 all season.
The Wildcats have been tested and teams like Duke, Wisconsin, Arizona and Villanova to name a few aren’t about to roll over and give Kentucky the title because many teams have entered the tournament as heavy favorites but not all have won the title.
XN Sports put together a list of some of the biggest favorites to enter an NCAA Tournament and how they fared:
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread