- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
8. Connecticut’s Tate George (1990)
The Huskies led their regional semifinal against Clemson by as many as 19 but were down one with under two seconds to play after a 3-pointer by David Young.
UConn’s Scott Burrell launched a full-court pass to George, who hit a turnaround jumper from about 15-feet at the buzzer for a 71-70 victory. The euphoria of George’s last-second heroics was short-lived however as UConn was knocked out of the tournament by Duke in the regional final on a buzzer-beater by Christian Laettner.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread