- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
Jim Harbaugh is one of those guys who treads a fine line between genius and insane, but one thing he does as well as anyone is exploit his opponents’ weaknesses.
That includes off the field as well.
According to a recent write-up on the 49ers head coach, Harbaugh played laser tag with guests at his bachelor party and won in a landslide – all because he spent his time preying on a 10-year-old kid.
For instance, one of the activities at Harbaugh’s recent bachelor party (he’s been married twice) was laser tag. Everyone signed up for a name on an electronic scoresheet. He chose “Captain Comeback,” an homage to his playing days as an NFL quarterback. And from there, everyone went to work.
When the fake smoke cleared and the game wrapped, it was revealed that Captain Comeback recorded more “kills” than anyone else in the party. Harbaugh won. Because he always wins. But upon further examination of where each person’s shots came from, it became clear why he won in such a landslide.
“All his shots came against this 10-year-old kid,” laughs Eric Bakhtiari, who played for Harbaugh in college and in the NFL with the 49ers. “He just sat there, hunting this 10-year-old kid so he could win.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread