- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
Last night’s final edition of The Colbert Report featured cameos from dozens of celebrities, from James Franco to New York Mayor Bill de Blasio to George Lucas.
It also featured Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, who spent his time in the green room trading for Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo.
According to ESPN anchor Keith Olbermann, who was there as well, Cuban literally finalized the deal while sitting next to Sam Waterston, Jeff Daniels, and UN Ambassador Samantha Power.
— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) December 19, 2014
The Mavericks sent Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson, and a pair of draft picks to Boston in return for Rondo and Dwight Powell.
Full Colbert Report finale:
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread