- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Dec 15, 2019
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Nov 24, 2019
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread - Nov 1, 2019
New England Patriots (-10) at New York Jets
Add the Jets to the list of double-digit home underdogs this week, as well as potential victim for an ensuing beating. Coming off their third win of the season – a painfully ugly 16-11 victory that actually included a halftime score of 5-3 – the Jets return home to what will surely be a hostile environment. For them.
In addition to the outward displeasure voiced by Jets fans across the nation when they won their third game and effectively ended their hopes for a top-three draft pick, the Jets’ faithful are planning to close their season at home in what will be nothing short of a mutiny. Fans will actually be waving towels that urge owner Woody Johnson to ‘Fire Idzik,’ the team’s general manager. Quite frankly, the fans will not be in attendance to support the team winning. They will be arriving to protest.
So much for getting double-digit points at home.
Effectively neutralizing the site is all New England needs to blow the Jets out of the water. With their past three meetings having been decided by a field goal or less, the Patriots are due for a laugher by halftime.
New England wins by four touchdowns, covers the spread, and Jets fans boo their team’s performance louder than the opponent.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread