Buffalo Bills (-5.5) at Oakland Raiders
Is it really going to happen? Are the Bills really going to clinch their first winning record since 2004? More amazingly, are people going to actually buy in?
The Bills finish their season with two road games — in Oakland and in New England. Of the two, one seems much more likely to yield a win — sorry, Oakland, it’s been true for almost every other team this season. And, if Buffalo can pull off the road victory — 3-3 this season on the road, and 4-3 if the ‘home’ game in Detroit is added to the record — the Bills would remain alive in the AFC playoff picture one more week.
Despite Oakland playing better at home of late — both of the team’s wins have come in its last two home games — the Raiders still have absolutely no offense and, thus, no way to move the ball against a Bills defense that is playing every bit deserving of its top-five ranking.
Buffalo wins by seventeen and covers, clinching a winning season and staying alive in the playoff hunt until the last week of the season.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread