- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
5. Andrew Luck
If the Colts were 4-0 or 3-1, Luck may be higher on this list. But because they’re .500 with their only wins coming against the Jags and Titans, Luck is still without a signature victory to put on his MVP resume.
Luck leads all quarterbacks with 1,305 yards passing to go along with a league-best 13 touchdowns and four interceptions. His quarterback rating is fourth behind only Rivers, Manning, and Russell Wilson among starters.
The Colts are relying on the third-year signal-caller to be their difference-maker this year, as the talent around him is not meeting expectations. He has a tough stretch beginning Week 5 against Baltimore to get through, then we’ll see where he stands in the race.
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 5 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread