- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
So long as the Dallas Cowboys are winning, Murray will have a realistic shot at being the first running back to take home the MVP trophy since 2012 and for just the second time in the past seven years.
Murray is the league’s leading rusher with 534 yards, more than 150 yards more than than the next back, Le’Veon Bell. Murray is taking advantage of the NFL’s top offensive line and a more balanced offense in Big D. He’s the reason why Tony Romo has been able to force less balls in the passing game and subsequently cause fewer turnovers.
The ‘Boys are 3-1 because a healthy Murray is changing the tone of this team.
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 5 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread