- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
26. Boston Red Sox (56-74) (LW 23) – It’s clear the Red Sox’s focus is on 2015. The team has lost eight straight, but made headlines thanks to their signings of Cuban import Rusney Castillo.
27. Arizona Diamondbacks (55-76) (LW 25) – Arizona had two rough four-games series, managing just one win in their games against the Marlins and Nationals. But taking two out of three in their weekend set against San Diego is helping them get back on track.
28. Houston Astros (55-76) (LW 28) – The Astros lost to the Indians on Sunday, but Jose Altuve still made headlines. He picked up his 178th hit of the season, setting a new career high.
29. Colorado Rockies (52-77) (LW 30) – Nolan Arenado is giving Rockies’ fans a reason to cheer. In the last week, Arenado hit .538/.600/.846 with five extra-base hits, four walks, and three RBIs.
30. Texas Rangers (50-79) (LW 29) –The Rangers’ exercise in futility continues. Texas scored a league-low 21 runs in their games in the last week, leading to a 2-3 record.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread