- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
16. Toronto Blue Jays (66-64) (LW 12) – If the Blue Jays want to make a run at a Wild Card berth, they’re going to need to string together some wins. They have won back-to-back games just once in August.
17. Miami Marlins (64-65) (LW 17) – Could Giancarlo make a run at the N.L. Triple Crown? He leads the league in both home runs and RBIs, and is just 15 points behind Justin Morneau and Ben Revere for the batting lead.
18. Tampa Bay Rays (64-66) (LW 19) – Even with trading David Price, the Rays’ 2.32 team ERA since the All-Star Break trails only Seattle in all of baseball.
19. Cincinnati Reds (63-68) (LW 18) – The Reds lost seven in a row, but bounced back to take the last two in their four-game set against Atlanta. But at five games under .500, Cincy is running out of time to make a run at a Wild Card spot.
20. San Diego Padres (60-69) (LW 20) –The Padres appear headed for their fifth straight losing season, but manager Bud Black reached a milestone on Sunday. With the 7-4 win over the Diamondbacks, Black earned his 600th win as manager.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread