- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
11. San Francisco Giants (68-61) (LW 11) – The debate over what to do with Tim Lincecum is growing. In his last five starts, he has a 9.49 ERA.
12. Pittsburgh Pirates (67-63) (LW 13) – Pedro Alvarez hit two home runs on Saturday, to give him 17 on the year, tying him for second on the team. He now has eight multi-homer games in the last three years.
13. New York Yankees (67-61) (LW 14) – A pinch-hit, walk-off home run in the 10th inning increased the Yankees’ winning streak to four games. Their next will be tough, though, with one against Kansas City and three more against Detroit, all on the road.
15. Cleveland Indians (66-63) (LW 16) – The Indians won for the ninth time in 13 games on Sunday and are five games back of a Wild Card spot. Their task gets tougher over the next three weeks as 19 of their next 20 games come against division rivals.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread