- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
21. New York Mets (61-70) (LW 22) – The Bartolo Colon (11-10, 3.85 ERA) era could be coming to an end. The team has placed him on revocable waivers and could provide a boost to a contender down the stretch.
22. Chicago Cubs (58-72) (LW 26) – Tsuyoshi Wada has had a great August for the Cubs. In five starts, he is 3-0 with a 2.12 ERA. He also took a no-hitter into the seventh inning on Sunday against the Orioles.
24. Chicago White Sox (59-71) (LW 21) – Chicago’s tour through the A.L. East did not go well. In their nine games against the Blue Jays, Orioles, and Yankees, the White Sox went 2-7, including a six-game losing streak.
25. Philadelphia Phillies (58-72) (LW 27) – Closer Jonathan Papelbon has cleared waivers, making him available to any team if someone is interested in taking on what’s left of his contract. Papelbon is having his best season in years, converting 31 of 34 save opportunities and owning a 1.49 ERA.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread