- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Chicago Cubs (Hammel) at St. Louis Cardinals (Wacha)
*Note: This game will also feature some rain but it’s supposed to taper off as the night wears on. This could just be a late start (or it may be pushed until tomorrow for a double-header, it’s going to be dicey taking many guys out of this one).
Hammel’s regression has begun and coincidentally, it started on May 4th against these very Cardinals (6 IP, 7 H, 3 ER). I’ll stay away from him in this one. I’ll probably just avoid their hitters against Michael Wacha tonight, too.
Wacha is one of three pitchers with a price tag over $20K today and one of the other three is Johnny Cueto who might not get to pitch. I’ll stay away from Wacha and here’s why: in 18.1 innings against the Cubs for his career (3 starts, 4 appearances), he sports a 3.44 ERA and 1.20 WHIP. If people didn’t learn the other night with Wainwright, I would rather have Tanaka than Wacha tonight.
Matt Holliday (OF) – $6618
Matt Carpenter (3B) – $4992
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread