- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Texas Rangers (Tepesch) at Houston Astros (Feldman)
Tonight will be Nick Tepesch’s first appearance of the season in the Bigs but he gets to face the Astros (last in the AL in wOBA vs. righty pitching) and he averaged over six innings per start in Triple-A so far this year. I don’t normally use guys making their first starts, but Tepesch is about as good as it gets. I’m not very excited about their hitters, though.
Rougned Odor (2B) – $4659
Nick Tepesch (SP) – $14,875
Scott Feldman has pitched very well so far this year and he gets to face the 14th-ranked team in wOBA against righties (only Houston is worse). That said, he’s not striking out many guys (15 in 32.2 innings) and Tepesch is probably the better start for pitchers in this game. I’ll just avoid the Astros for the most part tonight.
George Springer (OF) – $5180
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread