- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Boston Red Sox (Doubront) at Minnesota Twins (Correia)
Doubront had his start pushed back to today to face the Twins and that might not be such a bad thing; Target Field is a pitcher’s park and the Twins are 12th in the American League in wOBA against lefties as a team. He’s a nice, cheap third pitcher target. Their hitters should be able to light up Kevin Correia today, too.
Grady Sizemore (OF) – $6270
A.J. Pierzynski (C) – $6809
Felix Doubront (SP) – $9787
I’ll take a complete pass on Correia today. As I said, the Twins haven’t fared very well against lefty pitching so far this year so as far as most of their hitters go, they’re more for use in a “punt” situation, even with Doubront’s struggles so far this year.
Kurt Suzuki (C) – $4659
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread