- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Pittsburgh Pirates (Liriano) at Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta)
Liriano has come back down to Earth this year after an excellent season last year, or he’s just regressed to the pitcher he’s always been. I’ll just say no to Liriano today and for a good chunk of this season. I’m not really keen on the Pirates’ hitters against Wily Peralta tonight so I’ll tread very lightly around their bats.
Ike Davis (1B) – $6199
Wily Peralta has pitched exceptionally well this year and I have no problems starting him as part of a trio of mid-tier pitchers today. There are some Brewers hitters that have absolutely mashed left-handed pitching this year so they make a decent stack target tonight.
Carlos Gomez (OF) – $8804
Jean Segura (SS) – $5989
Mark Reynolds (1B) – $6105
Wily Peralta (SP) – $16,815
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread