- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
5. Michael Vick
At 34 years old, Vick’s best days are far behind him. In three starts in 2014 with the Jets, he completed below 56 percent of his passes for 404 yards, three touchdowns and an interception. That’s a normal day at work for someone like Andrew Luck.
At this juncture in his career, Vick no longer offers the dual-threat ability that at least made him an intriguing option. Vick topped 40 yards rushing once this season, so any team wanting to take a flier on him must be conscious he’s solely a passer now.
Vick’s best bet is to land in a situation like his in New York, where he’s a capable No. 2 and a mentor to a younger starter.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread