- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
3. Jake Locker
Arguably the biggest gamble of the free-agent class this offseason, the former first-round pick has been a tease throughout his career, flashing signs of being a capable NFL quarterback but also an injury risk every time he steps onto the field.
In four NFL seasons, Locker has started 23 games while missing 25. When healthy, he’s turned in 27 touchdown passes compared to 22 interceptions, and a career passer rating of 79.0, which isn’t too shabby considering the weapons he’s had around him.
Ken Whisenhunt may decide Locker isn’t the right fit for the Titans in 2015, but if another team can overlook his injury past and focus on the statistics, Locker could be one of the biggest surprises this offseason. He’s only 26 years old with a lot of football ahead of him.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread