- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There is no multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a player’s salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290 fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will be a few freeroll opportunities each night in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
– First place wins $5,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 8,375 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 8 players
– Roster Format: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 1 G, 1 F, and 1 Utility
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom in terms of value. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip.
Michael Carter-Williams, PHI $8,500
Kyle Lowry, TOR $9,300
Derrick Rose, CHI $7,300
Langston Galloway, NYK $4,100
Jameer Nelson, DEN $3,600
Tyreke Evans, NOP $8,300
Victor Oladipo, ORL $6,900
Arron Afflalo, DEN $6,100
Evan Turner, BOS $5,300
Nick Young, LAL $4,200 (GPP only)
Kevin Durant, OKC $10,600
Trevor Ariza, HOU $5,600
Harrison Barnes, GSW $4,400
Tony Snell, CHI $3,000 (if he starts)
Anthony Davis, NOP $11,100
Dirk Nowitzki, DAL $6,400
Taj Gibson, CHI $6,100 (if he starts)
Amir Johnson, TOR $4,600
Brandon Bass, BOS $3,300
Dante Cunningham, NOP $3,000
Timofey Mozgov, CLE $5,100
Jusuf Nurkic, DEN $5,000
Chris Andersen, MIA $3,300 (if he starts)
– Ty Lawson is unlikely to play because of a DUI last night.
– Brandon Bass will likely start and has a great matchup against the Nuggets.
– Eric Gordon and Tyreke Evans will carry the offense for the Pelicans in the back court, with Davis in the front court.
– Langston Galloway has a tough matchup, as he is the shooting guard for the Knicks. A GPP-play only.
– Jameer Nelson will likely start for the Nuggets.
– Tyreke Evans is over 30 percent.
– Michael Carter-Williams is over 30 percent.
– Brandon Bass is at 23 percent usage.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread