- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
A Cowboys fan currently serving time in a Colorado prison has filed a lawsuit against the NFL, seeking nearly $89 billion in damages over Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant’s overturned catch against the Packers that cost Dallas a trip to the Championship game.
Terry Hendrix has filed a lawsuit against the NFL, seeking a highly specific $88,987,654,321.88 from the league.
His handwritten lawsuit was officially filed on Wednesday, seeking money “for but not limited to: negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, and also reckless disregard.”
He went on to call the reversal a “fraud” that caused “true injury” to the Cowboys.
He specifically names NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, Vice President of Officiating Dean Blandino, and referee Gene Steratore in the complaint.
“Dean Blandino, Gene Steratore, and Roger Goodell are wrong and have stolen a victory from the plaintiffs,” Hendrix scribbled. “The Cowboys’ offensive line would have perfectly created an ‘Autobahn’ for DeMarco Murray to drive into the endzone for the score and victory.”
Hendrix says he will serve as “counsel” for “Dez Bryant, all Dallas Cowboys fans and all people in and from the sovereign republic of Texas.”
Hendrix has also filed an additional application to bring the case to trial without having to pay court fees.
Check out the full handwritten “lawsuit”:
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread