- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
As if all the recent talk about “balls” wasn’t enough, the NFL just got even sillier with the latest edition of “Bad Lip Reading.”
Let’s face it, post-game interviews are boring. They’re less boring when you make up all the words.
“Once there was this prince, he came from like, Syria, okay?” Cam Newton “says.” “And he lived with some peaceful monkeys outside his aunt’s boyfriend cabin and had an old sheepdog named Taco Sinbad.”
See? We don’t know what Newton said for real but that’s definitely a way better sound bite.
So, let’s take a look at how Matt Stafford feels about his beard, Jim Caldwell’s thoughts on pickles, Peyton Manning’s dating advice, and Dez Bryant’s insatiable hunger for funyuns.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread