- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
Seahawks stars Richard Sherman and Doug Baldwin, carrying a cardboard cutout of himself, used Tuesday’s team press conference to mock the NFL’s media policy after the league fined running back Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for repeatedly refusing to talk to reporters.
Sherman and Baldwin called the policy hypocritical because the league forces players to talk to reporters but prohibits them from saying anything about certain sponsors, like their preferred brand of headphones – Beats by Dre.
The two went on to say it was hypocritical of the NFL to prevent players from endorsing alcohol when their biggest sponsors are beer companies.
Sherman and Baldwin then turned to the schedule, calling the NFL hypocritical for saying they’re focused on player safety when the Seahawks have to play two games in five days.
“See?” Sherman says. “This is how you don’t get fined $100,000.”
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread