- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
Cowboys wideout Dez Bryant spoke with ESPN about his ongoing contract negotiations with the team, saying it comes down to “loyalty” and “respect,” which are all apparently new terms for “money.”
“It’s all about respect. It’s all about respect,” Bryant told ESPN on Wednesday. “I am a very loyal person, but just don’t test my loyalty.”
Translation: I’m loyal as long as you pay me enough to be loyal.
He even insisted it wasn’t about the size of the contract, saying, “I just know what I’m going to accept, and I know what I’m not going to accept. I’ve been here for five years. You know, it’s not about the money. It’s not about none of that. I just feel like a little respect should play a factor in that.”
Translation: It’s not about the money, it’s just about how much of it I’m going to accept.
While Dez may insist it’s not about the money, he recently signed on with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation’s agency which, thus far in its short existence, has been all about teams showing their “respect” through money.
Of course, it’s not like Bryant doesn’t deserve to get paid as much as any other wide receiver.
Over his last 57 games going back to 2011, Bryant has caught 304 passes for 4,336 yards and 42 touchdowns.
This year, Bryant has 56 receptions for 793 yards and eight scores through ten games.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread