- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
Bears have a second-half problem
One week after collapsing in the second half against the Packers, the Bears did it again, this time against the Panthers who outscored Chicago 17-3 en route to a 31-24 victory. This is the problem with having an opportunistic defense that’s powered by turnovers like Chicago — it can either win you games or cost you games, and in this case it was the latter.
The win would’ve allowed the Bears to get to 3-2 along with Detroit and Green Bay, but instead they fall to 2-3 with the Vikings. Instead, it’s Carolina who’s 3-2 and a game ahead of the 2-3 Falcons and Saints in the NFC South.
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 5 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread