- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
After a handful of weeks in which stars were dropping like flies, this week we escaped the injury bug relatively unscathed.
We mentioned Bridgewater earlier, but another rookie, Derek Carr, sprained his MCL and suffered a high-ankle sprain in Oakland’s loss. Matt Schaub or Matt McGloin will compete to start over the next two weeks before the team’s Week 6 contest against San Diego.
Vernon Davis dealt with ankle injuries early on this year, but now the 49ers’ tight end is dealing with back spasms. Davis took a rough hit in the game against Philadelphia, then underwent X-rays. He said he expected to play Week 5.
The oft-injured Ahmad Bradshaw left Sunday’s game against Tennessee in a walking boot. He did return to score a touchdown, but it’s something to keep an eye on, especially since he has emerged as the best option in the Colts’ backfield.
DeAngelo Williams is the latest Panthers running back to be sidelined. Williams sprained his ankle, joining Mike Tolbert and Jonathan Stewart on the injury brigade. Darrin Reaves may be in line for carries for Carolina.
Andre Johnson also suffered an ankle injury against Buffalo, but did return to the game and said he was “fine.” He’s a veteran, so he should miss practice time without consequence. Just another issue to pay some attention to.
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 5 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread