- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
14. Minnesota Vikings
Minnesota has a very limited offensive ceiling with Matt Cassel under center, but that could change if and when Teddy Bridgewater takes over as the starter. Cordarrelle Patterson is largely considered the player most likely to break out in his sophomore season. Norv Turner has been a tight end wiz; just ask Antonio Gates and Jordan Cameron. However, the focal point of the offense remains Adrian Peterson, who’s entering his age-29 season.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread