- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
XN Sports will rank every NFL offense and defense leading up the regular season. We continue the series with the offenses in the NFC.
From the teams that are sure to post 30 points per game to the ones that will be looking at quarterbacks available in next May’s NFL Draft, here are the offense rankings for the NFC nine through 16.
9. Seattle Seahawks
Would you be shocked to know the Vikings actually had a better offense than the Super Bowl champions did last year? The Seahawks will continue to be driven by their rushing attack of Marshawn Lynch, and perhaps we’ll see more of the much-hyped Christine Michael. Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse are young, developing receivers, and rookie Paul Richardson should add a downfield threat. The return of a healthy Percy Harvin cannot be understated, as he’ll contribute in a number of different ways.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread