- Will the Rick Porcello Contract Impact Chris Tillman and the Orioles? - Apr 11, 2015
- Baseball’s 4 Biggest Redemption Stories For 2015 - Mar 29, 2015
4. Masahiro Tanaka
The New York Yankees spent more than $175 million to bring Japanese ace Masahiro Tanaka to the Bronx prior to the 2014 season. Tanaka looked to be on his way to locking up the American League Rookie of the Year award, and notching some Cy Young votes, when he was sidelined with a forearm injury. Tanaka missed more than two months of action while he rested and rehabbed in an effort to avoid Tommy John surgery. Tanaka made two lackluster starts in late September before spending the offseason rehabbing. The 26-year-old has pitched well this spring but his three starts have covered just 10 ⅓ innings. The Yankees have penciled Tanaka in as the Opening Day starter as they attempt to wring every ounce of value out of his massive contract. Tanaka will be looking to build upon his early 2014 season while avoiding the Tommy John surgery that seems almost inevitable.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread