- Will the Rick Porcello Contract Impact Chris Tillman and the Orioles? - Apr 11, 2015
- Baseball’s 4 Biggest Redemption Stories For 2015 - Mar 29, 2015
3. Drew Storen
Nationals’ closer Drew Storen and manager Matt Williams will both be looking for redemption this season. Williams was criticized for pulling ace Jordan Zimmerman with a one run lead and two outs in the ninth inning of Game Two of the Division Series against the Giants. Zimmerman exited for Storen who quickly allowed a single to Buster Posey and a double to Pablo Sandoval that tied the game and sent it to extra innings. The Nationals eventually lost in 18 innings. For Storen it was the second straight disastrous postseason outing. His previous playoff appearance included a blown save against the Cardinals in Game Five of the 2012 NLDS. That loss ended the Nats’ season and sent St. Louis to the NLCS. Storen and Williams will be hoping that 2015 delivers another opportunity to erase past playoff horrors.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread