- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
7. Chicago Bears: Danny Shelton, DT (previous: Amari Cooper)
In the previous mock draft, I really felt the Bears would find a replacement for Brandon Marshall right away. But John Fox has drafted a defensive player 10 times in his 13 seasons as a head coach. The Bears’ defensive line consists of Jay Ratliff, who will turn 34 before the start of the season, and Ray McDonald, who’s had off-the-field issues. Shelton can be an effective inside presence alongside other young linemen like Lamarr Houston, Ego Ferguson and Will Sutton.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread