- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There is no multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a pointguard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a player’s salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290 fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will be a few freeroll opportunities each night in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
– First place wins $5,000
– Only $3 to enter (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 6,155 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 8 players
– Roster Format: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 1 G, 1 F, 1 Utility
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom in terms of value. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
(GPP-only play) – Means that these players are risk/reward. Play them only in tournaments, not cash games.Be sure to read the notes at the bottom of this column, as it details things you do not want to miss.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip. To stay informed, use this for up to date injury news.
Russell Westbrook, OKC $13,200
Damian Lillard, POR $7,600
Kemba Walker, CHA $7,200
George Hill, IND $7,100
Evan Turner, BOS $5,900
Jordan Clarkson, LAL $5,100
Zach LaVine, MIN $5,100
Greivis Vasquez, TOR $4,300
Lorenzo Brown, MIN $3,100
James Harden, HOU $11,500
Eric Bledsoe, PHX $8,200
Victor Oladipo, ORL $8,000
J.J. Redick, LAC $6,500
Randy Foye, DEN $4,800
Elijah Millsap, UTA $3,200
Kawhi Leonard, SAS $8,100
Rudy Gay, SAC $7,700
Andrew Wiggins, MIN $6,300
DeMarre Carroll, ATL $5,800
P.J. Tucker, PHX $5,600
Chase Budinger, MIN $4,100
Anthony Davis, NOP $11,400
Nerlens Noel, PHI $7,800
Kenneth Faried, DEN $7,400
Markieff Morris, PHX $6,400
Marcus Morris, PHX $5,500
Thomas Robinson, PHI $4,000
Robert Covington, PHI $4,500 (if he starts)
DeMarcus Cousins, SAC $9,600
Enes Kanter, OKC $7,200
Gorgui Dieng, MIN $6,400
Steven Adams, OKC $5,900
Chris Andersen, MIA $3,000
Kelly Olynyk, BOS $4,100
– Do not forget to play the $3 contest, which can be found here.
– Be sure to keep up with inactives here.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread