During Wednesday night’s First Four game between No.11 seeds Dayton and Boise State, won 56-55 by the hometown Flyers, a rather comical moment occurred when Dayton forward Dyshawn Pierre went up for a rebound, only to lose his shorts in the process. Luckily for Pierre, and everyone in the arena and watching at home, the Canadian forward didn’t choose this game to “go commando.”
Almost as funny as Pierre’s wardrobe malfunction was the Boise State cheerleader’s priceless reaction. I’m just impressed Pierre had the presence of mind not to travel as he yanked his pants up. Now if only he’d learn how to properly use the drawstring on his basketball shorts, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread