Clippers center DeAndre Jordan did the unthinkable on live television as he perpetrated a truly horrible and disgusting prank on teammate JJ Redick. During a post-game interview with FOX Sports West’s Kristina Pink, Redick, who dropped a team-high 23 points in L.A.’s 99-92 win over the Hornets, was oblivious to the fact that Jordan was behind him, knuckle deep in a nostril while mining for nose gold. As if that wasn’t bad enough, Jordan ended his epic videobomb by depositing his nasal effluence on Redick’s jersey before exiting stage left.
OK, upon further review it looks as if Jordan only pretended to wipe a booger on JJ Redick, which is still a pretty gross thing to do to a teammate. Funny yes, but oh so very gross.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread