- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
Villanova (1985) – Villanova went 19-10 in a rugged Big East Conference that had a pair of No. 1 seeds in the tournament in Georgetown and St. John’s. The Wildcats were a No. 8 seed and got past Michigan and top-seeded North Carolina en route to the Final Four.
After knocking off Memphis State in the national semifinals, Villanova got a third crack at Georgetown and they shot the lights out to upend the defending national champion Hoyas and become the lowest-seeded national champion in history.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread