- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
The buildup for the Masters will get cranked up a little more this week at the WGC Cadillac Championship played on the TPC Blue Monster at Trump National Doral. The 7,528-yards, par-72 track was last season’s toughest course outside the majors and No.3 overall.
Rory McIlroy is in the field after missing the cut last week at the Honda and the field is especially deep with the entire top 50 in the world rankings playing and top money-winners from various world tours.
-$50,000 prize pool.
– First place wins $5,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 5,750 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts Thursday, March 5
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 6 golfers
Jordan Spieth ($10,900) – Finished in a tie for 34th in his first visit to Doral last season. Has been playing well to start 2015 and has tied for seventh twice and tied for fourth his last time out in the Northern Trust Open at Riviera.
Patrick Reed ($10,700) – The defending champion here finished tied for seventh at the Honda Classic. Winner of the Tournament of Champions to start 2015, Reed overcame a second-round 75 with a 69-72 finish to win this event last season.
Matt Kuchar ($8,700) – Solid start to 2015 has included a tie for second at the Humana and a tie for third at the Sony Open. Opened with a 69 last year but settled for a tie for 13th after three consecutive 74s.
Hunter Mahan ($6,600) – Still rounding into form and tied for 20th in his last start at Riviera. Signed for a final-round 76 at Doral last year to finish in a tie for ninth.
Ryan Moore (6,400) – Won the CIMB Classic in November to get the 14-15 season off to a fast start and is coming off a tie for 22nd at Riviera in which he squandered a pretty solid start (69-68). Finished tied for 25th at Doral last year.
Louis Oosthuizen ($6,400) – Playing stateside for the first time in 2015. Didn’t have a round lower than 71 in tying for 40th at Doral last year.
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 5 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread