- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There is no multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a player’s salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290 fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will be a few freeroll opportunities each night in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip.
Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia 76ers $8,500
Kyle Lowry, Toronto Raptors $10,100
Mario Chalmers, Miami Heat $4,300
Norris Cole, Miami Heat $3,600
Tyreke Evans, New Orleans Pelicans $7,300
Monta Ellis, Dallas Mavericks $7,300
Avery Bradley, Boston Celtics $4,800
Devyn Marble, Orlando Magic $3,600 (if he starts)
Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors $8,300
James Johnson, Toronto Raptors $4,900 (if he starts)
Bojan Bogdanovic, Brooklyn Nets $3,200 (if he starts)
Justin Holiday, Golden State Warriors $3,000 (GPP play)
Paul Millsap, Atlanta Hawks $8,300
Donatas Motiejunas, Houston Rockets $5,400
Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks $6,600
Jae Crowder, Boston Celtics $4,600
Nikola Vucevic, Orlando Magic $8,700
Dwight Howard, Houston Rockets $8,100
Marcin Gortat, Washington Wizards $6,100
Hassan Whiteside, Miami Heat $5,700
Kelly Olynyk, Boston Celtics $3,000 (GPP play)
– Kelly Olynyk is priced at the minimum, and is a decent tournament play. He has proven to have some big games, winning people tournaments on DraftKings.
– Bojan Bogdanovic has crushed value the last two games, and he is just $3,200. If he starts, he’s worth a look.
– Spurs play in a back-to-back tonight, so be sure to keep an eye on what Pop does.
– Tyreke Evans is close to 33 percent with Jrue Holiday out.
– Nikola Vucevic is over 30 percent as well with Tobias Harris out.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread