If you like field goals, then you loved Thursday Night Football this week. St. Louis has been the top defense in the NFL since Week 9, but somehow was stymied against a fourth-string quarterback and practice squad running back who were free agents just one month prior. It’s not often the team defense or the kicker can lead a game in fantasy scoring, so here’s hoping that’s the last of its kind down the stretch. It’s the fantasy postseason, and you may even be in the fantasy championship already. May your touchdowns be plentiful and your end zone celebrations go un-flagged. Every decision counts more than ever right now. Realize not only how your team is impacted, but how you can affect your opponent’s lineup as well. Football is the game of inches and fantasy, the game of decimals. Shaving a point from your opponent’s lineup, or handcuffing his scores to yours, could be all the difference in the world.
Now for the stats and deets that matter most for your fantasy football team. Be wise with all your start and sit lineup decisions.
[table id=LastMinuteLineupAdvice-2014-wk15 /]
Stats and data courtesy of pro-football-reference.com, footballguys, espn, and profootballfocus.com.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread