XN Sports will present values and picks for DraftKings each and every week throughout the season for all your daily fantasy needs. Check out all the contests at DraftKings here, and be sure to enter the Week 14 freerolls right away.
If you have not played on DraftKings yet, be sure to make your first deposit which will earn you a free spot in a paid tournament. Why play DraftKings? In addition to being one of the most aesthetically-pleasing websites on the internet, DraftKings offers user-friendly scoring and rules which can be found in full here. In addition, there is no kicker so any of those six field goal days will not ruin your weekend.
The details of this week’s contest:
-DraftKings $100K Play-Action
-Turn $2 into $10,000
-$100,000 in Total Prizes
-$10,000 First Place prize
-Just $2 to enter
Without further ado, your value plays and lineups for Week 14.
Teddy Bridgewater, Minnesota Vikings $5,400
- Bridgewater is priced as QB28 this week, only with Shaun Hill, Brian Hoyer, Drew Stanton, and Derek Carr below him.
- The Vikings have an excellent matchup against the Jets, who are 27th in allowing fantasy points to quarterbacks on DraftKings.
- In addition, the Jets have allowed two or more passing touchdowns in all but two games this season, giving Bridgewater a high floor.
- At home, Bridgewater is averaging over six more fantasy points per game than on the road.
- At his price, value is anything over 13 fantasy points is good value. With Bridgewater averaging just under 17 at home, and with a plus matchup against the Jets, he is this week’s value at quarterback.
Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers $4,800
- Faces the Oakland Raiders, who have allowed the most fantasy points to opposing running backs on DraftKings.
- The Raiders have allowed 10 or more fantasy points to running backs in all but one game this season, and have given up 19 or more fantasy points to running backs nine times.
- Gore’s price is as low as it has ever been, and value is anything over 12 fantasy points, which is easily attainable against the Raiders rush defense.
- What has driven Gore’s price down is the supposed split between him and Carlos Hyde, but in reality it’s still Gore’s job.
- Gore has 42 carries in the last three games, and 65 carries in the last four. Hyde has 21 in the last three games, and 25 in the last four. In addition, Hyde is questionable this week with a shoulder injury.
- Gore has 10 or more carries in all but two games this season, which gives him a high floor, which is a rarity for a player under $5,000.
Doug Baldwin, Seattle Seahawks $4,400
- Enter a starting receiver against the Eagles, as we have detailed all season long on XNSports.
- At Baldwin’s price, any production over 11 fantasy points is reaching value, which is easily attainable for the number one option in the passing game.
- The Eagles allow the third-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers this season, and their top two corners have allowed a combined 11 touchdowns in coverage, according to Pro Football Focus.
- Baldwin has less than five catches just three times since Week 7, and is the clear number one target for Russell Wilson with 45 targets since Week 7.
- Baldwin lines up all over the field, which gives him a chance to beat Cary Williams, Bradley Fletcher, or Nate Allen, all of whom have allowed four or more touchdown passes in coverage this season.
Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings $3,300
- Rudolph is a solid stack option if you choose to play Bridgewater, as he faces a Jets defense who has given up the third-most fantasy points to opposing tight ends.
- The Jets have allowed an opposing tight end to score in all but five games this season. The starting tight ends in those scoreless matchups were: Mychal Rivera, Richard Rodgers, Rob Gronkowski, Heath Miller, and Dion Sims.
- Rudolph has played the majority of the snaps in the last two weeks, but was used to block in most of those snaps. The Jets have one of the top rush defenses in the NFL, so expect the Vikings to move to the pass more often this weekend, and utilize Rudolph as a mismatch.
QB – Drew Brees $9,100
RB – Eddie Lacy $7,800
RB – Frank Gore $4,800
WR – Kelvin Benjamin $6,500
WR – Doug Baldwin $4,400
WR – Stedman Bailey $4,300
TE – Kyle Rudolph $3,300
FLEX – Kenny Stills $6,000
DST – Vikings $3,400
Disclosure: The link to DraftKings is an XN affiliate link
Statistics found from numbers on ESPN.com, ProFootballFocus.com, and DraftKings.com
* Indicates possible inactive, check inactive reports an hour before kickoff.