- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
After a successful Thanksgiving, attention turns to the 13-game slate this weekend in the NFL.
XN Sports will present values and picks for DraftKings each and every week throughout the season for all your daily fantasy needs. Check out all the contests at DraftKings here, and be sure to enter the Week 11 freerolls right away.
If you have not played on DraftKings yet, be sure to make your first deposit which will earn you a free spot in a paid tournament. Why play DraftKings? In addition to being one of the most aesthetically-pleasing websites on the internet, DraftKings offers user-friendly scoring and rules which can be found in full here. In addition, there is no kicker so any of those six field goal days will not ruin your weekend.
The details of this week’s contest:
-DraftKings $100K Play-Action
-Turn $2 into $10,000
-$100,000 in Total Prizes
-$10,000 First Place prize
-Just $2 to enter
Without further ado, your value plays and lineups for Week 13.
Drew Stanton, Arizona Cardinals $5,000
- At $5,000, Stanton is the minimum price for a quarterback on DraftKings.
- He faces the Falcons, who are allowing the 10th-most fantasy point to opposing quarterbacks.
- Atlanta has allowed a touchdown pass in all but two games this season, but one of those games the opposing quarterback ran for a score.
- Prior to the last game, the Falcons allowed two touchdown passes in four consecutive games.
Alfred Morris, Washington Redskins $5,500
- Morris has been one of the hottest players in fantasy football, registering 15.2 or more fantasy points in four straight games, including a touchdown or more in three of the last four.
- Morris will face the Colts, who are allowing the ninth-most fantasy points to running backs this season. At Morris’ price, he is listed as RB13 in terms of price, but he has finished in the top 10 in fantasy points in the last few games.
- In his career, Morris is averaging almost three more fantasy points per game in the second half of the season, according to RotoViz’ Game-Splits App.
- With a low price, a plus matchup, and riding a hot streak, Morris is an excellent value at running back.
John Brown, Arizona Cardinals $4,500
- Brown has been one of the many rookies to contribute in year one, and is set to be a value this week.
- The Cardinals face the Falcons, who are allowing the sixth-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers.
- But, what makes Brown so attractive is the individual matchup. In the slot (where Brown will be) he will line up against Josh Wilson, who has allowed 15 catches on 23 targets this season in coverage.
- Brown has been one of the most effective players in the NFL in the slot this season, catching 16 balls for 291 yards and three touchdowns on just 29 targets. Wilson will have his hands full, which bodes well for the rookie wide out.
Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins $3,400
- Clay is just $400 over the minimum on DraftKings, which would give you room to add stars at other positions.
- In his last three games, Clay has caught 17 passes for 141 yards and a touchdown, and the last two games were against excellent defenses in Buffalo and the Lions.
- The Dolphins face the Jets this weekend, who are allowing the third-most fantasy points to opposing tight ends this season.
- Since Week 3 began, the Jets have allowed less than 10 fantasy points to tight ends just twice.
- No team has allowed tight ends to score more touchdowns than the Jets, and at Clay’s price, that is all he needs to reach value.
QB – Drew Stanton, $5,000
RB – Andre Ellington $6,200
RB – Alfred Morris $5,500
WR – Antonio Brown $9,000
WR – Keenan Allen $6,000
WR – John Brown $4,500
TE – Charles Clay $3,400
FLEX – Jimmy Graham $7,100
DST – Dolphins $3,200
Disclosure: The link to DraftKings is an XN affiliate link
Statistics found from numbers on ESPN.com, ProFootballFocus.com, and DraftKings.com
* Indicates possible inactive, check inactive reports an hour before kickoff.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread