- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
The Heisman push is in the home stretch as the Heisman Trust announced Monday that ballots have been distributed to the 929 voters who will cast their votes to select the top player in college football
Voters have until Monday, December 8th to vote, meaning the next two weeks will be crunch time for players to make their cases and earn an invite to New York as a finalist.
Oregon QB Marcus Mariota remains on top of the XN Sports Heisman Watch and is the favorite but a pair of players out of the Big Ten are having monster seasons and keeping the heat on Mariota.
Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon has already topped the 2,000-yard mark and leads the country in rushing yards and rush TDs while Ohio State QB J.T. Barrett is second in the country in TD passes and on his way to a 3,000-1,000 season in passing and rushing yards.
TCU QB Trevone Boykin and Florida State QB Jameis Winston are still in the conversation and have high-profile games this week that could help them bolster their cases.
XN Sports will take a look each week at who is in the Heisman running, who is knocking on the door, and who is under the radar but deserves a long look.
Here’s week 9 of the Watch:
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread