Now that every team has reached the halfway point of its schedule, we have a much clearer picture of what has transpired over the first nine weeks of NFL action. Week 9 treated us to the highly-touted matchup of two all-time great quarterbacks squaring off yet again — even though the game itself ended up being extremely one-sided — and we also had a much lighter slate of games, as six teams were on a bye.
As expected, an enormous amount of shuffling around. Teams like the Lions and Titans actually benefitted by not playing this week, while the Dolphins and Patriots rose up the rankings with big wins. The Eagles and Cowboys both lost a few confidence points due to injured quarterbacks, and the Raiders and Jets battled for ineptitude once more.
Here are the Week 10 NFL Power Rankings:
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread