- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
21. Cincinnati Reds (76-86) (LW 22) – Johnny Cueto capped his stellar season by picking up his 20th win on Sunday and, in the process, ending the Pirates’ hopes of a division title. Cueto became the first Reds right-handing to reach the 20-win mark since 1965.
22. Chicago Cubs (73-89) (LW 24) – Hector Rondon was a Rule 5 pick last year, and all he did this season was solidify himself as the Cubs’ closer. In 64 games, he posted a 2.42 ERA, 1.06 WHIP, and .218 BAA while averaging a strikeout an inning. He also became the fourth Cubs pitcher to have 26 saves in a season by the age of 26.
23. Chicago White Sox (73-89) (LW 21) – Sunday’s season finale provided for a changing of the guard in Chicago. Long-time first baseman Paul Konerko ended his career, as likely Rookie of the Year, and future first baseman, Jose Abreu was in the dugout to say goodbye.
24. Philadelphia Phillies (73-89) (LW 23) – The nightmare is over in Philadelphia, at least for now. The Phillies finished in last place for the first time since 2000, all while boasting a team-record payroll.
25. Boston Red Sox (71-91) (LW 26) – Among the benefits of not being in a pennant race was the Red Sox getting a glimpse at their future, and they may have found their leadoff hitter of the future in Mookie Betts. The rookie hit .291/.368/.444 with 18 extra-base hits, seven stolen bases, and 34 runs in 52 games.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread