- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
1. Los Angeles Angels (98-64) (Last Week 1) –The Angels finished the year as baseball’s best team with the number one offense. But will that be enough to get them a World Series title? Their rotation is not nearly at full strength as injuries have taken their toll.
2. Washington Nationals (96-66) (LW 3) – As if the Nationals needed to send more of a message that they are heading into the playoffs as one if baseball’s hottest teams. Jordan Zimmermann‘s first career no-hitter in the season finale was also the franchise’s first since 1993 when they were the Expos.
3. Los Angeles Dodgers (94-68) (LW 4) – Clayton Kershaw finished off one of the best seasons for a starting pitcher in recent memory with a 21-3 record and 1.77 ERA. Followed by Zack Greinke and Hyun-Jin Ryu, L.A. will boast a postseason front three that will be as formidable as any in October.
4. Baltimore Orioles (96-66) (LW 2) – The Orioles won their first division title in 17 years, now they try to take the next step on their journey through the postseason. The will play the Tigers in the ALDS, against whom they were just 1-5 in the regular season, being outscored 33-20.
5. St. Louis Cardinals (90-72) (LW 5) – The Cardinals open their postseason with a rematch of last year’s NLCS with the Dodgers. St. Louis, which had the seventh-worst offense in baseball this season, has had trouble scoring against L.A. this season. In their seven games against them, the Cards scored only 14 runs, managing just three wins.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread