- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
We are at the one-week-left mark of the Major League Baseball season and the talk is all about the playoffs. Five teams have punched their tickets to October, while there is still work left to done for five more spots.
Only one team outside the current playoff picture in the National League can still make it in, but that will require catching a few breaks. Meanwhile, in the A.L., there are still four teams with mathematical chances. But, like in the N.L., it will take an eventful final week for one to get in.
In this week’s power rankings, the top 10 consists of the teams holding those postseason berths. That will be the same next week. So will there be any new entries cracking the top 10 in the final power rankings? There is a lot that can happen between now and then. But, for now, this is where things stand.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread