- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fallout: What’s Next For The Fighters? - May 8, 2015
- Boxing: Ranking The Top 5 Fights Of Manny Pacquiao’s Career - May 1, 2015
- Boxing: Ranking The Top 5 Fights Of Floyd Mayweather’s Career - Apr 24, 2015
After Manny Pacquiao (56-5-2, 38 KOs) essentially dismantled Timothy Bradley in their April rematch in a revenge-grabbing unanimous decision victory, questions about Pacquiao’s hunger and demise quickly evaporated.
The Pacman has rebounded nicely after getting KO’d by Juan Manuel Marquez nearly two years ago, with convincing wins over Brandon Rios and Bradley that has people confident that the 35-year-old still has it.
Now, the focus shifts to who Pacquiao’s next opponent will be when he returns to the canvas on November 22 at the Venetian in Macau, China.
All signs have pointed towards a 5th showdown with rival Juan Manuel Marquez after Marquez scored a unanimous decision over Mike Alvarado in a welterweight-title elimination bout in May.
However, Marquez seems disinterested in another fight with Pacquiao, appearing content that his iconic, face-planting knockout over Manny will be the lasting image in the duo’s rivalry.
The only thing that may entice Marquez to step back in the ring with Pacquiao is a huge payday.
Unfortunately, there just aren’t many great fights out there for Pacquiao to take. For a lack of a better term, most of the proposed potential fights are complete garbage.
That being said, here are the top 5 potential next opponents for the Filipino icon:
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread