- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Milwaukee Brewers (Peralta) at Atlanta Braves (Minor)
Numbers indicate that there should be some pullback coming from Wily Peralta here soon. So far this year, he’s cut his career walk rate in half and is leaving a lot of guys on base. I’ll stay away from him for tonight. I’ll shy away from most Brewers hitters against Minor, too.
Jean Segura (SS) – $5840
Mike Minor has had two good outings sandwich one bad one and his two good outings were both against San Francisco. That said, Milwaukee hasn’t scored more than five runs for six straight games, averaging fewer than three runs a game over that stretch. I’ll take a chance on a big night from Minor tonight. I’ll also have a couple of Braves hitters against Peralta with the hopes that his meltdown starts tonight.
Mike Minor (SP) – $16,666
Freddie Freeman (1B) – $7303
Jason Heyward (OF) – $5044
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread