- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Cincinnati Reds (Leake) at Washington Nationals (Strasburg)
Mike Leake’s typically good away splits have not gone that way so far this year as he’s over a run better in his ERA at home than he has on the road. He has gone in to St. Louis and Boston, though, and allowed two earned runs in 15 innings. I think I’d still rather go with other options today. Without Joey Votto, this team doesn’t offer much for hitting against Strasburg.
Todd Frazier (3B) – $5362
Strasburg is definitely one of the top pitching options today and there’s not much reason to avoid him. With the way Leake has been pitching on the road so far this year, there are some good values among the Nats hitters that I’ll be looking at.
Stephen Strasburg (SP) – $21,998
Jayson Werth (OF) – $5997
Wilson Ramos (C) – $5363
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread