- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
There is a seven-game slate today in the NBA. Get your lineups in as soon as possible.
Ben McLemore., SAC ($7,124)
McLemore faces off against the Lakers tonight. As any daily fantasy player knows, the Lakers are a godsend as far as fantasy points against is concerned. In the last two games, McLemore has averaged 37 minutes and 16 fantasy points. He should eclipse that tonight against a lowly Lakers defense.
Wesley Johnson, LAL ($9,730)
In the last six games, Johnson is averaging 20 fantasy points per game, and prior to that he was averaging well over 20. Johnson looks to get back on track, and there is no better matchup than the Sacramento Kings. The Kings just allowed 129 points to the Houston Rockets, and have given up over 100 points per game since February 5. Get Johnson in your lineups tonight as he only needs 25 fantasy points to reach good value.
Steven Adams, OKC ($6,000)
With a smaller slate, finding a good value at center was tough, but Adams may be the best bet. At just $6K, 15 fantasy points would be good value. Expect Adams’ minutes to increase even more tonight, meaning his production should increase as well. The Thunder take on the Grizzlies tonight, and Adams is the top center on the depth chart.
G – Ben McLemore SAC ($7,124)
G – Kent Bazemore LAL ($8,166)
G – Derek Fisher OKC ($5,117)
F – Wesley Johnson LAL ($9,730)
F – Kevin Durant OKC ($22,889)
F – Carmelo Anthony NYK ($21,937)
C – Steven Adams OKC ($6,000)
U – Joakim Noah CHI ($18,501)
Good luck tonight, and be sure to check the starting lineups before tip to be aware of any changes.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread