- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
There is a eight-game slate today in the NBA. Get your lineups in as soon as possible. The first game starts at 1 pm today. But there are contests for the later games as well.
Jodie Meeks, LAL ($8,780)
Meeks has played two games since returning from injury, and right away is back into the rotation at 28 minutes per game. Today, the Lakers take on the Nets, and Meeks will again be the go-to shooter for the Lakers’ offense. Expect him to be around 15 points, and should he add a few rebounds or assists, great value is easily attainable.
Andrei Kirilenko, BKN ($6,528)
Kirilenko has been getting more and more minutes of late, and with the perfect matchup he can be a great asset to a daily lineup. The Nets take on the Lakers today, and as we all know, the Lakers are the worst team in the NBA in terms of rebounding. Expect Kirilenko to do a bit of everything today, score, rebound, blocks and even steals should show up on his stat sheet. With a cheap option at forward, the rest of the lineup can open up.
Gorgui Dieng, MIN ($5,140)
Dieng is a value for today, simply because of his price and his projected minutes. With the first two starting centers likely to sit for the Wolves, Dieng can expect 25 or more minutes. At just over $5K, great value would be 12-15 fantasy points, which seems like a breeze for a starting center with 25 minutes or more. Dieng will be played by a lot of fantasy players today, so do not miss the boat.
G – Jodie Meeks LAL ($8,780)
G – Jamal Crawford LAC ($12,097)
G – Kyle Lowry TOR ($16,927)
F – Andrei Kirilenko BKN ($6,528)
F – Nene Hilario WAS ($10,782)
F – Blake Griffin LAC ($20,489)
C – Gorgui Dieng MIN ($5,140)
U – Joakim Noah CHI ($18,447)
Do not forget to check the starting lineups before the games start in case one of your players is listed as inactive.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread