- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
The Taiwanese animators behind the infamous Tiger Woods animation parody and plenty others since have turned their attention to Sunday’s NFC Championship game between Colin Kaepernick’s San Francisco 49ers and Russell Wilson’s Seattle Seahawks. We could tell you more about it (because what’s more fun than a text recap of a 70 second video?) but you’re better off just seeing for yourself.
NFC Championship Game Fun Facts:
-Since Jim Harbaugh became head coach of the 49ers, San Francisco has won four of their six games against Seattle.
-This is the third straight season Harbaugh has led the Niners to the NFC Championship game.
-The Seahawks have outscored the 49ers 71-16 over their last two games at CenturyLink.
-The Seahawks are 16-1 in their last 17 home games. The last three teams to host the NFC Championship game lost.
-The Seahawks forced a league-leading 39 turnovers this year, five of them in Week 2 against San Fran. In 17 other regular season and postseason games, the Niners have turned the ball over a mere 14 times.
-Over the Niners’ last five games, Kapernick is averaging 227 passing yards and 46 rushing yards while scoring nine total touchdowns.
-Over the Seahawks’ last five games, Wilson is averaging just 158 passing yards per game, 20 rushing yards, and has scored just four total touchdowns.
-In his career, Kaepernick has a 50.5 completion percentage and a 27.3 ESPN QBR in three games against the Seahawks. Against the rest of the league, he owns a 60.6 completion percentage and a 78 QBR over 25 games.
-Neither quarterback excels in the fourth quarter. Kapernick and Wilson have combined for a 55.9 completion percentage and 10 touchdowns to nine interceptions in fourth quarters this season.
-The last time the 49ers won the Superbowl, the Seattle Seahawks were still playing in the AFC West.
-49ers receiver Anquan Boldin could go to his third Super Bowl in six seasons with his third different team after getting there with Arizona for Super Bowl XLIII and last season with the Ravens.
-Through four NFC playoff games, not a single team has scored 30 or more points.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread